Payment Options

The Michigan City Animal Hospital receives no support from charitable organizations or the government; therefore prompt payment assures maintenance of a well-equipped facility and well-stocked facility for the medical care your pets deserve.  All services must be paid at the time of service. We accept:

  • Cash

  • Major Credit Cards

  • Care Credit

  • Scratchpay

  • Checks *

*Checks are electronically scanned, pre-authorized and deposited by a third party processor. The third-party processor will occasionally decline checks if they do not fit certain criteria. Therefore, please have a backup payment option available.

 

Likewise, future deposit (held checks) are an option but require a 30% down payment by check due the day of service and a second check for the remaining 70% to be deposited within 60 days.  Again, the third party processor has certain criteria they use to approve or decline checks, therefore have a backup payment method available.  We suggest Scratchpay.

Pet Insurance

We highly recommend pet insurance to help with the unexpected.

A minimum of 50% deposit is required for all surgeries and/or hospitalization at the time of admittance to the hospital.

In order to help you provide the best care for your pet, we offer convenient deferred payment options. Use the links below to learn more about either of these plans and to apply.

Get care now, pay later.

We proudly accept Scratchpay to help you finance your pet's healthcare needs. Go to Scratchpay to find a payment plan for immediate pet care. Checking your plan options does not affect your credit score. You can check now before your appointment, then finalize on the day of services.

Takes 60 seconds

Payment Plans Available

  • 5 bi-weekly payments, interest free

  • 12 month, interest varies

  • 24 month, interest varies

 

*Subject to credit approval. Minimum financed amount is $200.

Pay your balance online with the CareCredit credit card.

We proudly accept the CareCredit credit card to help you finance your healthcare needs. Now you can use Pay My Provider, a new online payment solution from CareCredit, to pay outstanding balances quickly and securely. Special financing options are available.*

Visit Pay My Provider to pay with your CareCredit credit card. Don’t have CareCredit? Apply and learn more using the same link.

*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Promotional financing options are available on purchases of $200 or more. Standard Account Terms apply to purchases of less than $200. Promotional financing options available through Pay My Provider may differ from options available in-office. Ask us for details.

Mon-Fri: 7 am-6 pm

Sat: 8 am-12 Noon

2525 E. Michigan Blvd. Michigan City, IN 46360 

219-872-4191   CALL or TEXT

© Michigan City Animal Hospital

Subscribe to receive updates and articles 

Website by